The strengths of IMA
Dr K K Aggarwal, National President IMA
• Dr Ketan Desai takes over as WMA President
• Health minister announces joint inter-ministerial committee to look into IMA issues
• IMA meets all Parliamentarian doctors
• IMA meets all DGHS department doctors
• WHO mentions IMA on its website
• MOH mentions IMA on its website
• IMA Satyagraha has over 800 mentions in national media
• IMA elections unanimous
• IMA panel sweeps MMC elections
• IMA gets Dr B C Roy awards reintroduced
• ESI medical colleges restarted on IMA interventions
And so on
IMA is the collective consciousness of over 3 lakh medical doctors spread over 1700 branches and 31 state branches. There are over 35000 office bearers of IMA. Collectively we are the one voice of the medical profession.
Collectively we can make the difference. MMC elections should be a trendsetter in all states and local branches.
At national IMA level there is only one group and that is TEAM IMA. We must fight all elections under Team IMA panel. We must pursue the ones who have lost in MMC to join IMA, the mother umbrella of medical profession. They are also our colleagues.
This is my first editorial starting 25th December. On 28th December I will be taking over as National President.
Team IMA with Dr R N Tandon as HSG, Dr V K Monga as HFS and all other leaders with the guidance of Dr Ketan Desai as WMA President will only rise rise and rise. We are available to you 24x7 for any help.